Tuesday, June 13, 2006


I am starting this blog for the simple reason that i think SOME blogs are cool, and I like the idea of it.

I'm not actually sure I will share it with anyone...we will see. I might only post a few times and let it die out.

But unfortunately the honest truth is that I get a lot of entertainment out of surfing the internet. So, why not give someone else entertainment too?

Me. Who am I? Thats a good question. I know I'm a darn good mother, a pretty good wife, and a pretty good friend. Sometimes I think I am a really talented graphic designer and sometimes I think I have no talent at all.

I like the people I love and I don't really have all that much interest in everyone else. Sounds horrible, huh? It's just that my friends and family are SO LABOR INTENSIVE that I have no more time! :-)

No comments: