Wednesday, October 18, 2006

today will be a good day.

I am making the choice right now.

I will stop when I feel overwhelmed and just breathe. I will take the time to help my kids when they cry, whine or scream instead of feeling like I can't do it all.

Today I want to accomplish 3 things.

1. Clean out the office.
2. Do some yard work.
3. Hang at least 1 picture.

Ok, those are my goals. We will see how I do.

Tip of the day: Group the stuff you like together. If you collect one thing (or maybe you don't KNOW you collect, look around) group them together for display. This makes your clutter-you-can't-resist into a honest to goodness display. Find a glass case or old bookshelf you can paint a accent color on and put it all together. It's the collections in a home, wether they are pictures, carvings, books, boxes, that make it interesting and unique.

1 comment:

LadyBoyd said...

do family photos count? hehe. we've "grouped" them all over the house! Actually, we're working on weeding through them and replacing bit by bit with "real" art so we dont feel quiet so much like we live in a photo album....