Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I should be working...I should be writing and doing things that need to be done. Instead I'm pondering all kinds of stuff.

Things I want to do in the next oh, 20 or so years :-)

1. I want to have a Gallery Show. Real paints and prints and such. I will do this even if I have to rent the D$#% thing out myself. hahah, I hope. This, of course would require having time to BE creative and all that jazz. I find it bubbling up here and there, and it will come. I can feel it.

2. I want to make a book. Books are one of my first and most enduring loves. So, I will make my own book. It might be a childs book, it might be a home design book, it might be a (bad) poetry book, it might be a photography book. I dunno yet, but I will put it together and publish it here: http://www.blurb.com/ That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my whole life. You can make your own, really great looking book. Hot.

3. In my big dreams I am an interior designer. But who, what, how? I dunno. I have been slowly moving toward my "next" career phase and I feel like it might have something to do with design.

No comments: