Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well its a new year. I can't believe that 2007 is already here. 2006 was LOOOONG, stressful and unbelievably rewarding. I started the year halfway through an incredibly difficult pregnancy, went on hospital bedrest soon afterwards, missed a family friend's wedding, had a little boy, had emergency surgery, had the little boy put BACK in the hospital, drove to Michigan with a 1 month old (who was born a month early), put our house back on the market, hosted a dedication party for 200 people, went to tennessee for the 4th of july, sold our house, went to maryland and new jersey for john and hazel's wedding, went to arizona for david and belindas wedding, came home and moved in a weekend, then i left with the kids to go to michigan and florida. We came home to a new house, new neighborhood. We have spent most of the last 3 months rennovating our house and trying to get settled. We went back to TN for thanksgiving, and on to Memphis to celebrate my 30th birthday with my bestest twin. Then it was back here for my birthday party, we hosted a christmas open house for 40+ people, went to several christmas programs and parties, had 12 family members stay with us for the christmas holiday, and now (Jan 2, 2007) its just back to me and the children.

If you would have told me on January 2, 2006 that all of that would have happened this year, I would have run and hidden away whimpering. But we are here, we are safe. Thank You God.

No comments: