Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chocolate. It has been taking up way too much of my eating time lately. Ugh...I think I need to throw the whole bunch of it away. You know what is strange (well, uh, ONE of the things?) when I was pregnant with my son, I would wake up from any kind of nap with the strongest urge for DARK, BITTERSWEET chocolate right that very moment. REALLY needed it, and would consume an entire chocolate bar from TJ in seconds. The craving isn't as strong, but that is still my favorite time to eat chocolate.

Well, last night we made it! I was a little nervous to babysit my two fine nephews with my two little ones. Becoming a parent of one was SUCH a life changing thing for me...then it took me a little while before I felt comfortable to keep two beings safe. But FOUR? Holy Cow batman, was that even possible? (Yes, I know mothers have more than two children, and some even have 4 children all the same age, and they survive, but I wasn't entirely sure it was not against the laws of nature.) But, we did it! heheh, and it was fun and they all went to bed and didn't scream and cry and inflict bodily harm on themselves. Jax and Grace played outside ALONE, like real little kids. They didn't need me to be holding their hand so they wouldn't stumble...they enjoyed stumbling...and they were okay. This is a realitively new concept to me, so I dash back and forth peering out the windows. But aside from Jack coming in with un-identifiable (sorry nic)wet spots on his back, and Grace having them on HER back (what?) UNDER their coats which were NOT wet, and no, it wasn't sweat...they had a grand time. Jake marched around and around, yelling UH-OH and banging things together. James tried his best to keep up, but I think they got dizzy. Jake actually, very contentedly let Uncle "Beez" hold him for 20 minutes while they read the paper. It was a calm and fun day/ night, and they all lived and were clean and happy when they went to sleep. With perhaps the exception of Jake who threw the paci I tried to give him instead of nursing on the floor with a HOWL. But he cried for less than a minute, so I think he was actually okay too. They are all becoming real little people. Its a joy to see, and a little scary.

I have zero willpower today. I SHOULD be dashing about doing many things, and I just do not want to. I want to be LAZY. Its so not in my DNA to be that way (without guilt). I dont know if its the catholic, the irish, or the womanly (wink) upbringing, but I just find it very hard to let myself be lax. That's not to say that I don't, just that I feel guilty. I also feel guilty about the 5 chocolates I just ate. heheh. Loosing weight is almost impossible for me in the late winter. I have absolutely no willpower for that either.

So, wasn't this the most boring post in the world. Oh well, life is such sometimes, eh?

Some family health problems going on right now, please keep prayers coming this way.
Besos.

1 comment:

luck0037 said...

hello,I recommend to you the best browser in history,I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.