Thursday, May 24, 2007

How do you put into words a feeling so hard that sad doesnt even begin to cut it?

That yes, you know you will make it through, and yes, eventually you will not cry, but no, no, no, your heart will never be happy exactly the same way again. That your dreams were altered and now you cannot go back to being happy with the old ones.

Today we found out that our precious miracle baby was not to be in our arms here. That amazing newborn expectation wasn't going to happen. I had made room in my heart for you, my love. And I will miss you all of my days.

Your mama loved you. And you were wanted, very very much.

3 comments:

Janeen said...

So sorry. We've been keeping you in our prayers, but will continue for sure. Sending lots of hugs your way!

LadyBoyd said...

How are you doing honey?

Xboyd said...

I just read your blog for the first time. Fireflies led me. I extend my 'mother sympathies.' You've had more than your share of moments about the fragility of life!