Monday, January 14, 2008

good morning my friends...

today is part of a new year and one for perhaps somewhat difficult decisions. Our family is trying to decide about some big "life" things such as career, home, moving, etc. It is shaking me up to my roots...or lack thereof. I have little roots, friends, landmarks, this house that I love. But none of them are very strong here, and that is part of the problem. I have strong roots in my friends and loved ones though, and for that I am blessed.

If I could wave my magic wand and make things change, I would. I would sell our house for a tidy profit, find a good rental and really work for a year or two on paying off bills and getting my husband into a career he loves and has passion for. If only it were that easy, huh? We dont know if we can sell our house for what we need to, I dont know where to move.

Guide us Father, we need your wisdom and your way.

No comments: