Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YAWWWNNNN

I'm tired. I should just go to bed...but its these hours after the munchkins go to bed that give me energy for the next day. I'm watching TV and typing away, and barely keeping my eyes open. I got very little sleep last night, for some reason my son has decided to wake up several times a night and yell his little lungs out. I think he might be hungry, so we will try feeding him right away and then putting him down again. Problem is, he sleeps in his own queen sized bed now. He got too big for the crib, toddler bed, full size mattress...and yes, he is only 21 months old. My big boy...and the love of my life. Well, one of them anyway. Who knew kids were so incredible?

I had stuff I was going to "talk" about...but I just don't have the energy.

Oh dip! This tv show just got really good! Be back later!

1 comment:

adam brown said...

look this is the "diet" i told you about you should really enter the site :) bye enter the site