Sunday, May 18, 2008

11 Years Today.

11 years ago I watched the handsomest green eyes cry because he thought I was beautiful...11 years ago I played a little thumb wrestle with the hand that I hope to hold for the rest of my life...11 years ago I toasted to our new life together...11 years ago I joined my life to my love.

There have been ups and downs, and ins and outs. There have been days when I thought that ONE MORE SOCK ON THAT SIDE OF THE BED WOULD END UP WITH ME OR IT OUT THE WINDOW. And there have been days where that Hand was the only thing I could find to hold onto in my whole world. He is the first one I want to tell a good joke to, and the last one I want to see when I close my eyes at night. He is a better father to our children than I could have made up, if I would have imagined one.

To my Love...who also is known as my husband.

Happy Anniversary darling.

No comments: